Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A WONDERFUL EVENING

     It is such a beautiful evening here in Houston, TX. I was on the internet goofing off as usual when I got a call on Skype from my beautiful daughter Becky out in Washington. We had a very nice video chat and I was able to see my very handsome grandson Wayne. He is getting so big. He is about to turn 8 weeks old. I can't wait to see him in person and get my hands on him. Hopefully they will be in Florida in June for a whole month. I can't wait. I miss my Kids very much. They have been in Washington for almost a year. It is hard to believe. So very far away but with the advancements in technology, I am able to talk to them face to face on the computer. It is wonderful. This is so much better than the old way of waiting for days for letters to arrive in the mail. I am so happy for all the modern gadgets we have today.
     Well, I must get ready to go to bed as I have to get up early to make my delivery. I would like to say a special good night to Debbie, Rebecca, Wayne and Debbie, the ones who read these insignificant thoughts of mine. My love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment