Wednesday, March 11, 2009

UNCERTAIN TIMES

I am writing this much earlier than usual as it has become routine that I work 1 day and sit for 1 or 2. There seems to be no end in sight. It makes one wonder how much worse it is going to get before it starts improving. I really believe we are in this down spiral for quite some time. I think it will probably be mid 2010 at the earliest before we start to see any improvement. I pray I am wrong. My heart goes out to all the millions who have lost there jobs and have had there lives turned upside down. I am hanging in there and just feeling very fortunate to be employed. With all the companies downsizing to save money, I get to thinking. Why doesn't our government downsize. They could cut the house in half, the senate from 100 to 50 ( 1 per state), office staff etc. They might have to work a little harder and finally start earning some of that money they make. Maybe they should have to work 20 to 30 years to earn that retirement instead of only having to serve 1 term. These are just some of the things that could start in repairing our economy. It needs to start at the top and trickle down instead of the reverse. Until government is ready to practice what they preach, I just don't know how much better it is going to get.  We can only hope and pray our government will make the right decisions.
Well I hope all have a wonderful day and a better evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment