Monday, March 9, 2009

ETERNITY IN CYBERSPACE

As I have come accustom, I am sitting all day with no work to do. I went online at 6AM yesterday morning and have not gotten off yet. It is 2am the next morning. This is ridiculously addictive. It is absolutely the best time to make the day go by and take your mind off the rigors of the day. I will probably be sitting all day today with nothing to do also. I hope president Obama can do something to help the economy. I did not vote for him but I will support him as he is what the general public wanted. I hope and pray it was a wise decision. I feel we are in this recession for the long haul and hope we can all make it through it. I say on the news today of over 300 individuals and families living in tents {a tent city) in Sacramento, CA. Very sad indeed. I thoughts and prayers go out to each and everyone of them as it could be me or my loved ones tomorrow. I have been through hard times before, but this just feels different. We need to stay strong and help one another as much as possible. Maybe, just maybe, this will bring us closer as individuals and as a nation. This very well could be Gods way of checks and balances. Things always seem to work themselves out. I believe that we all will survive this and become stronger individuals and a nation with new found knowledge and wisdom.
     So as I get ready to retire, God bless us all and have a peaceful and restfull night

No comments:

Post a Comment