Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BORED STIFF

     I am sitting here in Kansas City, Mo. while my truck is in the shop getting some much needed maintenance. I have been searching the web for anything and everything I could think of, from Sailboats to the most exotic cars. It is so cool how you can type in anything in google and there will be some information about it. I guess if you can think of it, there is an answer for it.
     I heard on the radio today that the main newspaper in Seattle, Washington officially as of today quit printing the paper. Everything is now online. Hundreds of people were put out of work. Nobody is buying the newspaper anymore. the news paper is becoming a thing of the past. Everyone just goes on line to get all there information. Personally, I would much rather spill my coffee on the newspaper than on my computer keyboard. Liquid and keyboards just don't mix.
     I saw a picture of Becky and Wayne today dressed in green for St. Patrick's Day. It was Wayne's 1st St. Patrick's Day. He also gained a pound this past week and is 9 lb. 14 oz.  He is growing so fast and developing quite a personality.  Matthew is going to be so surprised when he sees Wayne.  Infants grow so fast. My 3 girls were infants and the next day they were mothers. Time goes by so fast. Like a nanosecond. It is so amazing how generations are developed. There are 5 generations alive within our family. That's pretty cool.
     I will be in Ottawa, Kansas in the morning and hope there will be some freight to keep me moving. It has been 8 weeks since I have had a good productive week. I am due for some good luck.
     Well I must cut this short as I need to get some sleep before I continue my journey. I hope everyone has a wonder night and better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment