Thursday, March 19, 2009

ONE HAPPY GRANDPA

     I am sitting here in Waxahachie, TX. waiting to leave for Pauls Valley, OK at 6:00 a.m. I have been online viewing pictures and videos of my precious Granddaughter and Grandson. What a wonderful way to spend the evening. I want to thank my fantastic daughters, Rebecca and Theresa for posting these pictures and videos so I can keep updated while I am on the road and so far away from everyone. It gets very lonely here on the road by yourself, but with the modern marvels of today, I can keep in touch with all my family and friends via the web and webcam. It makes life so much more enjoyable. As for my other wonderful daughter Beth, I sure would like to see you put that camcorder to some good use and send videos of yourself and Travis so I can keep up with you guys too. You are falling behind there kido. 
    I wish to say goodnight to everyone and hope your evening is peaceful and restful so you can attack tomorrow with a full head of steam as the weekend is upon you. My love to all .

1 comment:

  1. I am glad we can keep you company with the pictures and videos! I will try and keep them coming. Having a BABY is HARD WORK! lol. But I surprise myself as to what I can get done with him by myself. My house is in top notch condition. It's all about time management.

    But now that Wayne's out for the night, I need to be as well. I got what I needed done so I thought I would FINALLY respond to ya.

    Love you and hope you are having pleasant dreams pops.

    ReplyDelete