Saturday, March 14, 2009

PEACEFUL NIGHT

     I am sitting in Charleston, Mo. on a very chilly saturday night. It is very dark and peaceful. I am wondering what all my family is doing this evening. I have been on myspace killing time until I can get tired enough to go to sleep. It is nice to be working again..I have 3 days total on this trip and will hopefully be in a good area to keep working. I have to be in Woodstock, IL Monday morning between 8am and 10am. That isn't any problem. I only have to drive 430 miles tomorrow. I will be there early evening and will once again be online killing time.
     I found out that my future son-in-laws Dad passed away today. I know this is a very hard time for him. He was with his father for 2 days and then had to go back to work. His father passed right after he got to work. I pray his whole family will be able to come to peace with this in a short period of time so the healing process can begin.  My prayers are with Grady and his family.
     I hope everyone has a wonderful night and remainder of the weekend.    

1 comment:

  1. You're about 40 minutes away from my sister in law Molly in O'Fallen, MO. It's sad to hear about Grady's dad. I think the family was prepared for his passing but of course any loss is unfortunate.

    I am glad Wayne's giving me the chance to respond to your blogs again. He was having a rough night last night (sort of). He never go too fussy because I babied him (as I should of) so that his vaccination shots did not bother him. He slept really good last night. The only thing the shots did was lessen his appetite. But he made up for what he lacked yesterday, today!

    Anyways, i need sleep too!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete