Thursday, March 26, 2009

DAY OF REST

     I am sitting here in Omaha, NE. waiting to get unloaded in the morning. When I get empty, I have to take my truck to the shop to have a auxiliary power unit installed, and as this is a 24 hour procedure, they are putting me up in a hotel. I will get a much needed day of rest away from this truck. I have spent the last 24 days in it and am looking forward to a day away from it. I will be able to stretch out in the room and actually take a bath instead of a shower. I am looking forward to unwinding a bit. I will be ready to go when my truck is done and will be ready to start working my way home for some much needed down time. I miss my family so much and it never gets any easier no matter how long you are out here on the road. 
     I hope everything is peaceful for all tonight and wish everyone a great nights rest. Until next time. Have a great day and another weekend is upon us. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment