Thursday, March 12, 2009

THE ART OF SITTING

     I am on the start of day 2 sitting and waiting for a call to go to work. I am becoming quite good at sitting. I average sitting 3 to 4 days a week, and each week the sitting seems to expand in duration. I am becoming very good at certain tasks on the computer, as I have ample time to practice my techniques. I just had a wonderful practice in the art of video chat with my daughter Becky and grandson Wayne before we lost our connection. Wait, that is something else I can do with all this idle time. I can try to discover a way to prevent video chats from dropping off line. (making a stronger signal, since the wireless companies can't seem to get it right). They might even be willing to pay me a few bucks. Back to sitting. I figure at the current rate that my sitting time is increasing, I should have the art of sitting down to a science in about a month and then can become a full time professional sitter. The pay isn't to great, but I can work on other skills, like my typing mistakes and most importantly, my spelling. I hope all of my followers out there have a wonderful day and better evening. JOIN THE SITTING CLUB TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment