Sunday, March 22, 2009

BACK IN HOUSTON AGAIN

     Well, it is Sunday night and I am sitting in Houston again. It seems like I can't stay out of Texas or Houston. There seems to be so much freight coming into Texas, but very little going out. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. What ever happened to Quantum Physics. The law of supply and demand, and all that good stuff. I know that things will get better proportioned sometime, I just hope it is sooner than later.
     At least I can't ask for a more beautiful evening. Mid sixties and just absolutely wonderful. I guess you must take the bad and turn it into good so I am thankful for the great weather and it sure beats the snow up north. I guess I should count my blessings.  I have such great support from my family. It really takes special people to be able to put up with the rigors of having someone gone all the time and not there to depend on. Debbie has been doing it all our married life. First the Navy and now this. I guess she really doesn't need me as much as I need her. I don't mean that in a negative sense, but rather I know she can make it on her own if it came to that. I am the one who would be totally lost. I couldn't even pay the bills. I have never had to do it.
     It is so much fun doing this blog as it keeps me busy and helps the time go by much quicker. I get to practice my typing as I haven't really done much of it since I retired from the Navy. It is good exercise for the brain which people my age need so desperately. I really don't feel old until I get out of bed in the morning. A little exercise would do wonders. I think I want to start riding my bike when I get home. I'm sure Debbie would enjoy that too. Hopefully the bikes don't have to much rust on them.
     Well it is that time to say good night so will send my best wishes to all my friends and my love to all my loving and caring family. Thanks to you all for being you. Until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment