Saturday, March 7, 2009

EXERCISE THE BRAIN BEFORE IT'S TO LATE

Several interesting things happened today during my travels and I couldn't wait to get stopped and add them to my blog.  As I sit here in Tonkawa, Oklahoma  rethinking those events, I realize I can't remember what it was that I wanted to put into words. Getting older has its draw backs. Brain cells deteriorate, the body joints ache and you keep telling everyone how great you feel. Hogwash. My children have all left the nest and I am away from my wife and I realize I have nobody here to keep me young. I need to find a way to exercise my brain before it is completely gone. I could call my OLDER sister and make myself feel better, but she probably wouldn't know who I am anyway. lol. I could call my younger sister, but she is always too quick to remind me that she is 15 years my junior. 15 1/2 to be exact and she won't come to the Senior Center to see me.I guess maybe typing will help me exercise both my spelling and regenerate some brain cells. Only time will tell. To all my family and friends. Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Wayne feels ya. He only gets an hour or so of brain cardio a day before he's fatigued. (i had to look at his shirt to see how to spell fatigued. NO JOKE) He's wearing a camo with that word on it.

    My son and his camos!

    Your grandson is the GREATEST grandson EVER! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments sweetie. It is always nice to read your thoughts. My grandson is the greatest grandson indeed. When will I have the next one. lol. My love to you Wayne, and Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  3. We plan to have another next year :) Unless Beth gets pregnant first. Or Theresa again.

    ReplyDelete