Sunday, March 15, 2009

AT THE END OF THE ROAD

     Well I am sitting in the little town of Hampshire, IL about 15 miles from Woodstock. I have reached the end of the road for this trip and wonder what tomorrow will bring as far as work goes. I hope I won't have to sit to long, but am not getting my hopes up.  This has been a very easy and enjoyable 3 day trip. I finally got out of the rain this morning. I have been in the rain for the past 5 days. It is amazing how large some of these weather fronts can be.  At least it was rain and not snow. I have seen enough snow for this year and am more than ready for spring and summer. I will be ready to start making some west coast runs when the snow fall stops. Maybe I can make it out to Washington to see my daughter, son-in-law and grandson. That sure would be nice. I can't wait to get my hands on little Wayne. He needs some grandpa time. 
     I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. To all my friends, have a great night and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment