Sunday, July 8, 2012

BACK FROM LENGTHY TIME OFF

     Wow, it has been a long time since I have been on my blog.  We get so caught up in our everyday lives and just too busy to do anything, so it seems. I have no excuses really, just got tired and running out of things to say. I can't believe I just said that. Well anyway, I am at work, on my computer and run across this blog and say to myself out of sight out of mind. I am determined to get this thing started again and my goal is to get as many family and friends on here as possible. Life is to short (and in my case) getting shorter everyday. I called my eldest sister Bobbi (Roberta as I call her) to talk to her about her blog, and guess what. She doesn't remember starting a blog. That got us talking, and in our conversation, we realized that many of our family we will probably never see again in our lifetime. So this is going to be the start of my attempt to get as many family members on this blog as possible. It wouldn't take but a few minutes each day to keep the family updated. Even if it was just a quick "I survived another day" or something of that nature. I love to type and have been doing it for 43 years now.  It clears my mind and soothes my soul. I hope I can get my family interested in this. It is more personal than facebook. I will begin contacting everyone I can by email to see if I can spark some interest in this. Until later, I wish all my family and friends a beautiful Sunday evening.campndude@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I have posted to my new blog Bobbie's notes family and friends for the past 3 days now. The posts aren't as good as yours (in fact, they are a little mondane). Today in fact, it is a little morbid but at least I wrote something. It seems that the older I get the more people are getting sick and dying. I can't help but get down about it. Maybe something good will happen in the next day or so so I can write something happy. OH! My tests came out great. They did not find any reason for the low iron so they want to do more tests. So I guess that is good, do you think? Anyway, Charles Robert was invited to join my blog and he joined, now whether he will participate or not is another question. I also mentioned it to Kim and she likes the idea. It might actually catch on. Love you bro!!

    ReplyDelete