Sunday, July 15, 2012

THE CLUTZY MOMENT UPDATE I PROMISED

Well here is the update I promised. I got off at 9:30 pm and got to the emergency room at around 10:30 pm. 6.5 hours later I am released with crutches and a brace from my upper thigh down to about my ankle. I broke a bone in my knee joint just below the knee cap. I have to go to my company tomorrow to get with workmans  comp. They want me to have an MRI done to see if there is any damage to the ACL. I am going to cut this short as i can't keep my eyes open. This pain medicine is some good stuff. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday. Oh yes, I finally got driven home by my company at around 6:15 am. Debbie and I got up at 11am so we could go pick up my car and also get my computer out of it. What a weekend. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment