Saturday, July 14, 2012

A CLUTZY MOMENT

Just when I thought it was another routine boring day at work everything changed for the worst. I was making my first rounds of the day at a different post. I am working on the other side of town this weekend. Well anyway, like I said, I was making my rounds and I tripped over a slight ramp. Just enough rise to catch my toes and then the inevitable happened. The big fat old man was on a collision course with the immovable concrete. This was not going to be a pretty sight. My left knee cushioned the blow and turned into mush. Swelling and fluid buildup, well I assume that is what that mushy knot is on the left side of my knee. Keeping it elevated and on ice. When I get off, I will be driven to Baptist hospital to have it checked and then when I am done, I have to call my company back so they can take me back to my car. I just wanted to go to the naval hospital but NOOO. This is a workmans comp thing. I get off in an hour. I will update this when I find out weather there is damage or if I am just a big woose like Debbie says I am.

1 comment:

  1. Well I am praying that whatever it is that you will be okay. You can't be more of a woose that I am complaining over drinking a cup of white chalky liquid. Now you make me feel really silly. I hope you are going to be alright. I love you and am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete