Wednesday, July 11, 2012

FAMILY DAY AT THE DOCTORS

     Today was the day of the family trip to the doctors office. Debbie and i both had appointments to have bone density test done. Debbie also had the pleasure of going through that yearly thing called a mammogram. Things went well and relatively quickly at the doctors. We came home and took a nice nap. The dog's didn't know what to think because naps are usually reserved for just them and me. They couldn't understand what she was doing there. Of course we all adjusted and got through it just fine. Debbie cooked a Pork Roast in the slow cooker and we had corn on the cobb and garlic mashed potato's for dinner with a delicious gravy for the roast and potato's. It was a fantastic ending to a not so fantastic day. All in All on a scale of 1 to 10, I would give it a 6. Tomorrow will be better as Debbie and I have absolutely nothing to do but kick back and relax. Well it is off to bed for me. Good night all.

2 comments:

  1. Well I hope all of your tests came out okay for both of you and your dogs were not traumitized too much. Bill and I had a pork roast last night and mashed potatoes too so I guess brillant minds think alike. Although we did have fresh green beans. I guess we have to be a little different. Where is the childhood memory that I have been waiting for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Roberta! Ummm...did you see his post from yesterday? Is that what you were waiting for? ;)

    ReplyDelete