Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Random Blabber

Well it has been a week since my last post so thought I better get on the ball again. My leg is almost back to normal. i have my MRI tomorrow afternoon and that will determine the overall outcome. I think i will be able to go back to full duty in 1 to 2 weeks. Remember me mentioning the a/c outage. well a wire rubbed against the freon line and rubbed a hole in it. the repair was cheap and labor was reasonable but the price of freon has tripled due to the great organization EPA. We are the only country in the world that has a limit on our freon usage. It has been 99 million pounds which is more than enough, so the EPA lowered it to 50 million pounds and walla, the price of freon tripled. So my final cost for that little problem was 525.00, most being the cost of freon as I lost all of mine. It was worth it though to get the a/c back.
On another note, Debbie and I are heading to Tallahassee Friday after work to celebrate  our grand daughter McKenzie's 4th birthday. She is going to have a good birthday. shhh but don't tell her. It's a secret. I am looking forward to getting away for a couple days. Well this is enough rambling for now. Hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am glad you are on the mend and that your a/c is better. It must be nice to be able to get away for a few days. I don't know why but Bill and I are retired and we can't seem to get away for a few days. What is wrong with this picture? Oh, I know....we are paying for that damn house in Iowa. Do I sound bitter? You bet I am. Anyway, tell everyone hello for me and that I love them all, including you.

    Love, your big sister

    ReplyDelete