Monday, July 16, 2012

ANOTHER UPDATE

Here is the latest. I went to the worker's comp doctor today and they are scheduling an MRI. I should have an appointment  within the next couple days. This doctor thinks what the ER Doctor saw in the X-Rays was from a condition I have had all my life (Osgood Slaughters Disease) a slivering of the bone. I have been allowed to work limited duty with at least 90% sitting. So my company is putting me to work in the Office starting tomorrow. This is great as I will not be without income for 4 or 5 weeks like I originally thought. My estimated return to full duty is 7/30 depending on the results of the MRI. So things are getting better and what a difference 24 hours makes. I woke up this morning and my leg felt 100% better. I don't know if it really was or if it was partly a result of good pain killers. Anyway, things are looking up. I have a follow-up appointment with the worker's comp doctor on Wednesday. I guess it is all part of the game. Until later.

1 comment:

  1. GOD was watching out over you, as usual....or was it that you are just to thick headed to get hurt to bad. Any way, I am thankful that you are not hurt as bad as you first thought. The pain killers help, I am sure and you have a good nurse at home to look after you. Just be careful that you don't trip over a chair when you go to get up.

    Well, I love you and please be careful and take care of yourself.

    Love,
    Your big sister

    ReplyDelete