Tuesday, July 17, 2012

IF IT ISN'T ONE THING, IT'S ANOTHER

Well, got home today to find my a/c has gone out. 85 miserable degrees in the house. Bum leg and I have to get out with the wet/dry vac and try to clean out the drain tube. Cleaned the filter but still nothing. Seems like the compressor is kicking in so I hope it is just the start capacitor. that would be relatively cheap. I hope it is not the compressor itself. yikes. Our A/C man will be here after 1 pm tomorrow. I hope the news isn't devastating. It is all I can do to stay awake in this heat. I just want to sleep through it all until the a/c man arrives, but I have to do some running around in the morning. At least I can look forward to the ac in the truck. lol I feel for my dogs though. I just hope we all survive this ordeal. Talk again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all. I will keep my fingers crossed for you brother.

    ReplyDelete