Thursday, March 4, 2010

LIFE'S TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS

It has been a long time since I have been here to my blog, but have had nothing to really say. I have not worked since the middle of December, having failed my physical. I don't know if I will be able to get my blood sugar under control enough to go back on the road. I really don't want to go back on the road. I would much rather find something I can do and stay in the area. Jobs just aren't there right now. It is very frustrating. I have been denied short term disability and can not file for unemployment as I was placed on family medical leave and not fired by my company. I am in limbo right now and under extreme stress. I believe this stress is a big reason I am having trouble getting my blood sugar levels back down to the normal range. I must keep this in mind and do the best I can to reduce the stress. Easier said than done.
To my family and friends, I love you all and thanks for the support and advice that you have given me. Until next time. Take care and God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment