Monday, April 27, 2009

GREAT HOME TIME

     I just left the house this morning on my way to Charlotte, NC. I just had a wonderful 5 days and 6 nights at home. Debbie and I celebrated our 32 wedding anniversary and also Debbie's birthday. It was a fun filled weekend with very little sleep.  We managed to keep busy shopping, eating out and playing cards with friends. We had a drink or two in there also, so it was a magnificent weekend all the way around. I sure hated to leave this morning but I guess I can't retire yet so will just keep plugging along. I know Debbie hated to go back to work also. We have so little time together that it is hard on both of us when I have to leave. I am really looking forward to vacation the end of June. Two of my daughters and there children will be going with us to New Hampshire for a week. It will be awfully cramped in the pickup but we will do just fine I suppose.
     Well, until next time, everyone have a good night and a better day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait either Dad! 3 weeks from today! YAY I can barely wait. I know you will all be fighting over holding Wayne. Beth said she wants to come to town when no one else does so she can hold Wayne the most and no one will take him from her.

    I am looking forward to my back getting a break!

    You can hold him as LONG as you want! lol

    Love you
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete