Friday, May 15, 2009

BURNT OUT

     Hello everyone.  It has been a while since I have posted any thoughts but my mind has just been a blank. It has been really slow out here and anything that could go wrong, did go wrong. I have had problems getting miles as freight is slow as usual, and just as my miles start to pick up, my equipment starts giving me problems. First my truck, get that fixed, then my trailer, then my truck again. I just can't seem to get ahead. I must say I have been really bummed out, burnt out and any other word that comes to mind to fit the situation. I am so much looking forward to vacation but wonder if I need to send the family and stay out here and work. These economic times are hard on everyone and I am not looking for a pity party, just for some sound advice. I just don't know what to do anymore. Just keep trudging along, inch by inch, mile after mile. There must be an end to this madness somewhere.
     Enough is enough. I have bored everyone enough with all this crap. Send me your comments and let me know your feelings on the state of affairs in this wonderful country that our government is so set on destroying. Have a good night everyone. It is 3:45 am and was unable to sleep. The old mind going a mile a minute. My love to all my friends and family. God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I think things will get better. They always do! You've been around a lot longer than me pops so you would know better.

    Just keep your head up and make the best of your days.

    Love you,
    Becky

    PS. Wayne said HI and thanks for chatting with him today! He loves his grandpa!

    ReplyDelete