Thursday, May 28, 2009

SAME BULL DIFFERENT MONTH

     Things have been so uneventful that I haven't really had anything to write about. There still isn't anything interesting to write about, I am just bored stiff. I have been sitting in Coopersburg, PA. since Tuesday evening at 7pm. I have to pick up a load tomorrow, Friday at 1pm. Do the math. I have been doing absolutely nothing for 2 1/2 days. It will take be about 6 hours to get to Wintersville, OH. and then I will be able to sit for another 2 or 3 days.  I think I could do better on unemployment. What you think? I just wanted to say hello and let everyone know that I was still alive. 
     My daughter Becky is coming to town next week for a month and then the end of June we are going on vacation to New Hampshire for a week. Theresa and Mackenzie will be going with us. It will be myself, Debbie, Becky, Wayne, Theresa and Mackenzie all packed into my Dodge Ram Pick-up. It is going to be so crowded. It is going to be great. I am looking forward to it. The total trip will be about 2800 miles. Maybe I should fly. lol. 
     June is going to be a busy month and hopefully I can put it in words for this blog so I will always have memories of this vacation. Well until next time. Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment