Thursday, June 18, 2009

UPCOMING VACATION

     Hello everyone. It has been a while since I have posted because my life on the road is so boring. I just never seem to have anything new to say or talk about, but now I do have something to talk about. Our upcoming New England vacation. Come travel with us the Griswalls. Oops I mean Daly's. We will be embarking on an adventuresome week to New Hampshire. There will be 4 adults and 2 infants crammed into a Dodge Quadcab pickup. What are we getting ourselves into. It would normally take 2 ten hour driving days to get there but seeing we will have 3 women and 2 infants, it will most surreally  add 2 to 3 hours to each day with extra stops for bathroom breaks and diaper changes. I would rather stop then have to smell them dirty diapers. I am sure when we finally get to New Hampshire, we will all want to spend the rest of our vacation sleeping and resting up for the return drive home, which will be longer as we are taking a different route home to spend a couple days with the other grandparents of little Wayne who they have not seen yet. That will be nice.  I will at least learn on this trip weather or not I will ever want to cram that many people in one vehicle again. It will be fun, challenging and definitely a learning experience for all of us, if we survive and keep from killing each other. All kidding aside, I am very much looking forward to getting to spend quality time with my family. That is what is the most important thing to me. My family will always be the most important thing in my life. I love each and every one of them. It would just be complete if my eldest daughter was able to go with us, but then I would have to strap someone on the hood like a deer. Oh well, I have bored you all enough for one evening. Take care and I will send more later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment