Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A DAY OF REST

     I rushed down here to Dallas even though I didn't have to be here until Friday just so I could take a much needed day of rest. This past week has been very busy and that I am thankful for but now it is time to unwind for a day. I can kick back, get on the computer, stay on as long as I like and sleep in until I can't sleep anymore. What a life. I want a local job. I'm tired of this mess.
     Becky put 2 more video's of Wayne on today and they were fantastic. Wayne has so much personality. He takes after his grandpa. Well maybe not. Wayne is so alert and responsive to every noise and movement in the room. He doesn't seem to miss a thing. I love it when I get on the Cam with Becky like I did tonight and Wayne did not hardly take his eyes off of his grandpa. I have not seen him in person yet, but I believe he will already know me when I get to see him in June. Isn't the computer age fantastic.
     I guess I will close for now as I am getting tired. So much for staying online late. Well it is 1:15 am so I guess that is late for me. I hope everyone had a good day today and a better day tomorrow. Live life to the fullest as we never know what tomorrow will bring. I hope it brings me the winning lottery numbers. I'm ready to retire.

2 comments:

  1. Brother, you are very fortunate to have a family that loves you as much as they do. I have 3 great grandchildren that I have never seen, 1 that I have only seen once and probably never will seen them. You are away from home alot, yes, but you have a wonderful wife that loves you to go home to and children that keep you up to date on your grandchildren. You are definitely blessed. By the way, you have a big sister that loves you dearly too. I don't know what I would do without you or my little sister. Hope you have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sis for the kind words and I love you too. Have a great weekend. Tell Bill I said hello.

    ReplyDelete