Friday, April 17, 2009

A HAPPY MAN

     I am in a very good mood this evening as I am heading to Fayetteville, GA. which puts me that much closer to my home time with my beautiful Debbie. It seems like an eternity since I have seen her. I am excited, anxious and very happy to be heading that way.  I can't wait to see the boys also. (the dogs).
     I have a nice easy weekend ahead of me. I only need to drive 400 miles a day and I will be there Sunday afternoon waiting to make my delivery 1st thing Monday morning and then hopefully to Florida from there. I sure need this time off.
     I am used to having Debbie home with me the whole time and we can go out and do things together during the day. This will be different as I have not been home during the week since she started working. I guess I will be lost during the day and just mope around the house until she gets home and get all excited like the dogs do when she walks through the door. I will have to fight with them for her affection. I think I will be able to take her to lunch and that will be cool.
     Well, I think I will get off here for tonight and get some sleep. I hope all of you had a great day today and a very great weekend. Until later

No comments:

Post a Comment