Thursday, April 9, 2009

BUMMED

     It is 1:20 am on friday morning and I am bummed out because I was supposed to be home today for four days to celebrate Debbie's birthday and our anniversary. Well here I sit in Girard, Oh. enroute to Green River, WY for Monday morning. Seems to me I am heading in the wrong direction. Can't get much farther from Jacksonville then Wyoming. I sat for 2 days in Totowa, NJ try to get a load home and what happened. I missed 2 days of work and still getting further from the house. Now it is going to be another 2 weeks until I can try to get home. That will make 50 days since my last real home time. Hell, I should have stayed in the Navy. Maybe then I could have been stationed with Matthew and Becky in Washington. Wait, I don't think they let men as old as me stay in the Navy so that wouldn't have worked. Oh well, I am just rambling on, taking my frustrations out on this keyboard.
     I hope all my friends and family are doing well and can't wait to see everyone. I am looking forward to the New Hampshire vacation the end of June. I can sure use the down time. I wish all a good evening and a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment