Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GOOD DAY

    It has been a good day today. I drove 580 miles and had to put my truck in the shop for electrical problems and get the air conditioner fixed. All repairs were completed in 2 hours and I am picking up a load in the morning going back to that dreaded Texas. All this was accomplished without me losing any work. That is great. I am having the best week I have had in over 3 months. I have logged over 3000 miles this week and still have until midnight Friday on this week. I think I will start saving trips for next week because the bottom might fall out again once I get to Texas.
     I have been very chipper today for some reason. I can't explain it but I have been walking around singing and whistling for no apparent reason. Sometimes it just feels good I guess. I think I am getting excited again about going home. It will have been almost 50 days since I have had any real time off. The rest will be very welcomed. I plan on taking 6 days off. 
     I want to thank my Daughters Theresa and Becky for all  the videos and pics of the Grandchildren. It makes the evenings very enjoyable for me when I can get on the computer and keep up with everyone. It is very comforting and makes my nights so much better when I lay my head on the pillow with thoughts of my family and grandchildren fresh on my mind as I drift off to sleep.
     Until next time, may all of you have a wonderful and restful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment