Sunday, August 19, 2012

LAST DAY ON WEEKENDS

Today is the last day I will be having to work weekends. It will be so great to start my new post working Monday through Friday. Weekends off to spend with the love of my life. It has been so long since we have really been able to do anything or go anywhere together. I am so looking forward to having this time with my lawnmower. Just kidding Sweetie. We all know I am talking about my wife, best friend in the whole world, who can get so mad at me and still tell me she loves me when we go to bed at night. Thank you for that sweetie. I know I try your patience quite a bit, but isn't that a husbands job. That is what all my buddies told me. All joking aside, I am so looking forward to our time together.  We too can be like Roberta and Bill and do nothing whenever we want. Oh, we have already been doing that. Hope everyone had a great weekend and getting ready for another grinding week. Well everyone except the 2 senior citizens. My love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment