Sunday, November 8, 2009

AS TIME PASSES

Well it has been about a month and a half since I had to have Kipper put down. It is still hard to think about and I still find myself having dreams of having him put to sleep. It is getting a little easier these past few weeks but I miss my friend. The only good thing of this whole ordeal is that he is suffering no longer. He was getting old and was in pain. That is all gone now. I just never realized how much I loved my dog and how much he touched my life and my heart. I guess that is what old people feel about their pets. Your pets become your new children and we treat them like kids. How silly old people get. I guess I am about as silly as you can get. Getting old isn't so bad but it sure hurts when you lose something you love.

1 comment:

  1. You did the right thing. I just wish SOME PEOPLE in my family would care for the well being of their grandchildren like you have done. It baffle's me how people can let a dog rule a roost for so long. I sometimes feel like mom was in an abusive relationship with Kipper. She loved him so much she couldn't leave him. lol

    LOVE YOU!!! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete