Wednesday, December 23, 2009

THOUGHTS OF CHRISTMAS PAST

I am sitting here at home thinking about Christmas and how it will be with none of my children or grandchildren here. I could sit here feeling sorry for myself but instead I like to think about all I have to be thankful for. I was thinking back when I was a child and how I didn't have a care in the world. My Mom and Dad did all the worrying. I now know how they felt when all there children left home. I miss my parents and hope they know that I think of them always and especially on holidays as they bring back such fantastic memories.
We will be having Christmas Dinner with friends as we have done in the past. Rick and Barbara are like family and we love spending time with them. So as you can see, Debbie and I will not be alone on christmas. My Christmas present will be having the opportunity to talk to my kids and grandkids. Skype and ooVoo are the next best thing to being there.
I want to take this time to wish all mankind a very Merry Christmas and A happy New Year. To hell with the morons who want to change our lives as we know them. They will never succeed as long as we hold strong to our values and beliefs. God Bless us all and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment