Monday, September 3, 2012

WORKING HOURS

Sorry I haven't written in awhile, but these new hours are hard to get used to as far as my blog goes. I get home at 10pm and visit with Debbie and then off to bed around 11pm. I will have to start trying to blog in the morning before I go to work, so my blogs may be about things that happened the day before, providing I can remember them that long. There really hasn't been anything going on since I started my new hours. I am enjoying the full time job.
     We had a wonderful weekend with our daughter, son-in-law and grandbabies. As usual Debbie and I enjoyed our time with them all. The grandbabies are growing so quickly. We blink and they have grown 2 inches. They came Thursday and left today about 2pm. they arrived home safely around 9:30pm. I always feel much better when I know their travels are finished and uneventful.
     I don't know what's going on but it looks like Roberta and I will be the only ones contributing to the family blog. I hope that is not the case but I haven't seen any of the Carvers on in quite some time. I hope all is well with everyone. Anyway, it is 11pm and need to get to bed. I just want everyone in the family to know I love them very much. Until later.

Harold

1 comment:

  1. Well brother at least you and I can keep in touch even if nobody else does. I enjoy hearing about your visits with your family and what you are doing. I feel closer to you than I have in years. I'm glad you finally got a full time job. I know it means a lot to you and Debbie both financially and the ego gets a boost too. I plan on volunteering at the hospital a couple of days a week starting this month to keep me busy. Since I have become an old fart officially I just can't stand sitting at home any longer. Volunteering is about the only option open to me now. Well I better go. I just finished with my blog so I want to get off this computer. Love to all of you.

    Your OLD Sister!!

    ReplyDelete